50+ Latest Badmashi Khatarnak Attitude Status in Hindi 2021



 


Badmashi Khatarnak Attitude Status: Hello friends and welcome to our new post. In this post, you will find Whatsapp and Facebook Status filled with a dangerous attitude. This post of ours has Badmashi StatusRoyal Status, and Khatarnak Attitude Status in English which you can upload on Facebook, Whatsapp, and any social media site. If you like our statuses don't forget to share it with your friends.

Badmashi Khatarnak Attitude Status in hindi

Badmashi Khatarnak Attitude Status in English, badmash status, khatarnak status, badmashi status, khatarnak attitude status, whatsapp attitude status
Khatarnak Attitude Status

 My attitude depends on how you treat me 😎

 I have no bad handwriting, I have my own font 😏

 If you think I am wrong with you, I am the worst 😈

 The biggest slap to your enemies is your success 😇

 I always come late to the office but I can leave early 😎

 Yes, you - read my position and get lost! 😈

 I never insult people. I can only tell them what they are 😏

 I haven't changed. It since I got older and you should try too 😎

 Hakuna Matata !!! - Great slogan of living life ... 😇

Khatarnak Attitude Status

badmash status, khatarnak status, badmashi status, khatarnak attitude status, whatsapp attitude status

Share on Whatsapp

 Sorry for my mistake. I forgot you are an idiot 😂

 I am the best when I am good, I am the worst when I am bad 😎

 I have no attitude, I have standards for those who need to be my friends 😏

 I loved a girl and it broke my heart. Now every part of my heart prefers different girls. People flock to it, it's not fair ...😈

 Dear Mario, I wasted my childhood trying to save my girlfriend. Now, you help me save myself.😏

Must Read Best Royal Attitude Status in English 2021

 My wife and I have been happy for 25 years and then we met…😎

 Childhood is like a drunk, everyone except you remembers what you did.😇

 I am poor. I can’t pay attention in the classroom.😎

 When a bird hits your window, do you ever wonder if God is playing angry birds with you?😏

Badmashi Status

badmash status, khatarnak status, badmashi status, khatarnak attitude status, whatsapp attitude status

Share on Whatsapp

 I was calm but global warming warmed me.😈

 I'm sorry. Oh, there is something under my shoes in your attitude.😎

 If people are trying to ‘degrade’ you, it only means that you are ‘Above them’.😏

 Please do not get confused between my personality and my attitude.😎

 My personality depends on who I am and my attitude!😏

 I'm Not Special, I'm Just Limited Edition.😎

Must read 100+ Attitude Status For Boys in English - Famous Whatsapp Status 2021

 Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.😈

 I enjoy when people show me their attitude because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!😏

 Stop checking my status! Live the life😇

 Coins always sound but currency notes are always silent! I have always been calm and quiet.😎

 My "last seen" is only to check your "last seen".😎

 Life is too short. Don't waste your pen drive, take it safely.😏

 Life gives you what you deserve, not what you want.😎

 I have done a lot of stupid things on social networking sites, but at least I have never commented on "profile girls".😎

 Your WhatsApp Status Says Online… Why Don't You Text Me If You Are Online😏

 I started out with nothing and I got more :)😈

 I'm not busy online ... I gave up my life when I picked up this girl's phone and saw my contact name as "free recharge".😎


 They say we learn from our mistakes. So I make as much as possible! Soon I will become a genius.😈

 Sorry vegetarian we can't pretend.😏

 Waiting for Wi-Fi Network.😏

Khatarnak Attitude Status

badmash status, khatarnak status, badmashi status, khatarnak attitude status, whatsapp attitude status

Share on Whatsapp

 I want to google in my mind and antivirus in my heart.😎

 Life is too short. Don't waste reading my WhatsApp status ...😏

 Tried to lose weight… but it finds me.😏

 I saved some money on my car insurance by selling my car.😇

 I'm looking for a bank loan that can do two things .. Give me a loan and then leave me alone.😎

 Friendship arises the moment one person says to another: Born! Are you only thought so?😏

 If your bad. Call me your dadd😈

 If you ask me what a friend looks like, I will sit next to you and hold you tight as you define what true friendship really is.😎

 Everyone has an angry friend. If you don't have one, it's probably you.😏

 Good friends share umbrellas. Good friends steal it and shout: It's awesome, run now!😈

 I am not a virgin, my life is fucking me on a regular basis.😎

 Friend means everything about you and loves you.😏

 Sitting together quietly in a true friendship, realizing that this is the best conversation you have ever had.😎

 I am not drunk, I am chemically balanced.😈

 I like talking to myself because I like working with good people.😏

 I know the voices in my head are not real, but sometimes their thoughts are absolutely terrible!😎

 It is better to be alone. There is no friendship with a fool.😏

So these are the Latest Badmashi Khatarnak Attitude Status in English for 2021. I hope you did like and share it with your friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, or any other social media. Thank you.